Concerned about the protection of its users’ data and corporate secrecy, NLO Apps has implemented a basic framework relating to the processing of data handled by its software :
On the user’s device (smartphone or computer):
- No data is collected without the knowledge of the user in general or more specifically for commercial or geopolitical purposes;
- Cookies may be required for the exclusive processing of authentication sessions or any other non-commercial processing previously notified to the user, at least through the general conditions of use of said software;
- Local databases stored directly in device memory or via a web browser may be temporarily required to provide or maintain the functional or ergonomic state of the running application.
On NLO Apps servers:
- Internal files or documents are preferably referenced (linked) or imported into the application without ever saving them on our servers;
- Storage of said files is preferably done on the servers of the company in question or with a data cloud provider of its choice;
- Only snippets of heterogeneous data can be saved on our servers, everything being done to ensure their non-accessibility by persons other than their authors;
- Said snippets of data benefit, depending on the level of sensitivity they may have, from the use of cryptographic mechanisms within the limits set by law.